Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 21

Today I had a wired dream in afternoon. I along with my junior who is recently studying in Delhi made a visit to our old school where I read till matric. First I went to a class may 4th or 5th grade and I saw there my maths teacher who taught us in 10th. He fail to recognize me. I then got angry a scolded him like any thing and also made him responsible for low marks in 10th because of his low sending in maths practical. After scolding I went outside and asked my junior that will cause me any harm in my career and he said no, so I became relaxed. After that I woke up due to extreme heat and humidity in our room. Then I sat and thought about my old school and became very emotional. I thought what would my teacher think of me if see them this vacation. O don't think I will ever go to that school and meet my old teachers. I really wish to......

No comments:

Photos of status