Saturday, March 22, 2014

Day 23

I am updating my blog after many days, so u all must have judged my character by now. Whenever I start a work I completely give my dedication to that and i work on that painstakingly but as soon as my mind gets a hints of laziness then my motivation drops instantaneously to 0. So I have been dealing with this problem since childhood and I used to often as to superpowers that why is this happening with me. For this kind of attitude I have been facing failures all the time, my accuracy is decreasing and many other troubles are happening in my life. My friend and I always plan to do certain kind of activity, but it never comes out of the pen and paper. We have many innovative idea but the problem we don't have the motivation to fulfill it and show it to the word. We are trapped the cycle of typical Indian higher education. We have become slaves of our evil mind. Awaiting for a sunrise in our lives which will eliminate the darkness, so that  ideas spread in the world like a wild fire. Again I will update my blog after a long gap when my body will get a hint of motivation and fire.

No comments:

Photos of status