Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 21

I have been not writing blog since my exams were over. The reason is I bought my laptop and I am leaving in a virtual world now. My day starts with going for lectures and labs in the first half after I am back from the college I eat my launch and take rest. Then at sharp 3pm I wake up along with my room-mate to go for CATIA classes at CTTC in a bus. After the class gets over we walk to our hostels and then get glued to our computer screens and enter into a virtual world. I find the virtual addictive and get so involved into it that I forget where I am. I write blogs when I feel lonely or get saturated from this virtual world. Today I am writing this because today is holiday and I was writing my elec record which is to be submitted tomorrow hence got bored thought of writing my blog. Now a days my mother keeps on saying me to prepare for GATE exam but I have no mood to read. I feel like reading but i fear from my room-mates criticism. I don't know why I am not fearless for this I am loosing lot of things. Why I am not understanding???? God please help me in this matter pleaseeeeeeee.......  

No comments:

Photos of status