Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 20

From now onwards I don't think I will be able to sleep in afternoon. Again my roommate's interference but today it didn't hamper my nap because I had to go CTTC for enquiry about our catia classes which the incharge said to start from tomorrow after registering. Many from our college are deciding to take this course to enhance their academic qualification. My roommate was ironing his clothes in the afternoon he finds time to do all his domestic chores either in the afternoon or in late nights holy crap. Now a days watching big bang theory passing my time gluing to my laptop screen. Yesterday I received the copy of my oth of vayuputras so will read some day. Thinking of taking coaching for gate but let's see how its possible. Again God please give me and my roommates a tension free life because when we are not tensed we perform better except my 9 pointer roommate. Trying to get some sleep.....

No comments:

Photos of status