Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 9

Today was Sunday so I woke up late in the morning. I had to go to my mosi's home as she was alone there. I ate my breakfast packed my bags and seperatly packed my dirty cloths in a bag and started my journey. Till magnetic square I rode cycle and parked my cycle in front of share a cup hoping that no one would steal there. Then I took a line auto and reached my destination. Got freshened up there switched on my lappy which I had kept there and started solving problems of numerical methods which was given as assignment. Today I solved the problems very peacefully there because after a long gap I got a homely environment. In first half I solved maximum of the problems. Then I took bath and had my lunch. The lunch was awesome had four parathas and three curries and a sonpapdi as desert. Then I slept a lot for which ny mosi got worried. After waking up I completed the rest problems. Then I had to return to my hostel. So my mosi and I walked till magnetic square during that she purchased few vegetables and I returned to my hostel. I don't know why I feel tensed when I see my roommates. The tease me when I go to reading room. I go to reading room to avoid them, seriously. Now trying to sleep....

No comments:

Photos of status