Monday, February 18, 2013

Day 10

I slept very late last night so I had no mood to go for thermodynamics class. Even my roommates too but one managed to go. So I comfertably woke up had my breakfast pumped my cycle's front tyre as it gets deflated daily and went to class. As I reached there I saw the class was not over so I waited outside and was using WiFi over my phone. After my classes were over I hanged out here and there with my friends. As the New academic block was occupied so our maths class was shifted to old class room. I intentionally reached the classroom late sat behind and saw cartoons over YouTube. Class got over and everybody waited outside AM lab. I managed to get the faculty block WiFi password and again started browsing internet. Today seriously speaking I was connected to WiFi for my entire day. Lab was suspended we all went to appear for quiz exam and there we cheated like anything even the invigilator got fed of us. Again I experienced the drag today. In evening when I was about get involved in my studies I got a call from my friend to help him in financial transaction and wasted a lot of time there. I felt for me its too tough to achieve success. When I will be living good days I have no idea but presently I am suffering from inside like anything. I am begging God since childhood for a better life. But the more I pray the more I suffer. So I left praying god one day. But still the life is same. I still connect my thoughts with god. Somewhere in my heart I still pray god, I do so because there is no one so powerful like him. Let's see when I will lead a good life. Trying to sleep.....

No comments:

Photos of status