Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 8

Today as usual same morning ritual. Today was half day and yesterday we celebrated Saraswati so maximum students had no mood to attend the lectures. But I and my roommate had to go just to get idea about our coming mid-sem exam. So today we took the bus for our college. I wore my Bayern Munčhen jersey and went for class. Today I skipped my breakfast to catch the bus. As usual we had boring lecture and between I used to Facebook on my smartphone over our WiFi. So I found by cousin's girlfriend accepted my friend request and I checked out her pic this evening. I found her Gud looking only in few instance but sometimes found unattractive. When I once saw her face to face she looked completely different from her pic. The actual looks can be accessed only when she gets married to my cousin. Whatever our lectures ended with numerical methods and after that I rushed back to my hostel by walking and my friend denied to drop me. On reaching I found my roommate who had bunked all the classes deeply involved in his lappy and now he is seriously studying. Today he twice behaved with me in erratic way. He forceivlhy asked me to solve an integration which I was unable to do and also asked wiered questions on bending moment. So as soon as I reached my room I ate instant noodles and completed my breakfast and felt a siegh of relief. Then I started to prepare for my exam. Evening I went to reading room for which my roommates were unhappy as usual. I don't why the hell they compare with me. Do they want to ruin me or want to make suffer till death. So I studied till 2 am and now trying to sleep.....mosquitos irritating me gerrrrrr.....

No comments:

Photos of status