Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 7

Today is Saraswati puja and this day continues till sunrise. Many say today a student must not read and.write because it is considered disrespect towards goddess Saraswati. But I dont agree this e even my family too. Today I asked my mom about this she said today is the day we should start to study, just told the opposite and also said those who don't study the are lazy to study. But since childhood what I see is that my mother is wrong. Those who were brillent students they used to not study today and I find the same situation in my hostel. For this reason I am suffering the drag??? Maybe. So since childhood I have committed a lot of sin for which I am suffering and will suffer in future. So today in our hostel at three different places we celebrated this puja. Among them a Brahmin boy conducted this puja in real professional manner in his room. But the other two venues were high budget with statues of goddes Saraswati. But the puja that was conducted was in a unprofessional manner with lots of caoas and quarrel. But the evening prayer was conducted nicely. The lunch and the dinner was special, but was not so good. My two roommates quarreled with each other. Then I felt trerrible. So I came to reading room to get away from that bloody atmosphere. Tomorrow's again class. Let's see what happens.....

No comments:

Photos of status