Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 5

I think my life is becoming day by day worser and worser. Everyday I am feeling like hell only because of my smartphone I am feeling a bit relaxed. My exams are starting on 21st of this month I know I will do outstanding but something is dragging me from behind so that I don't score good. I am saying this because it may be an escape root for me to avoid the situation of results. But the drag which I am experiencing is something different. Some times God is the reason behind this drag because he knows that if I score excellent then my ego will increase and I will become proude. In this way I am experiencing the presence of God every moment. But if this drag continues till life end then what will I consider that God intentionally ruined me or I ruined myself thinking God is responsible for this putting the entire fault on God. As usual everyday our class continued unable to understand....oh what to say. I am feeling like a terrible fish. The evening today is made worse by my sleepless afternoon. Why today I was sleepless. Why not other useless days when I had no studies. This the drag for which I was talking about. Now you folks explain me why only today??????

No comments:

Photos of status