Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 4

Today the morning time was not same as usual because we all had decided to mass bunck so we all were sleeping comfertably. My sleep was terminated by a ring in my roommate's cellphone that 15 students had attended the class and among them was a student who was always against mass bunk. So everybody got irritated and rushed for the 3rd class. After the class many were disappointed with the students who came for the classes. After the break was over we continued with em classes. After that few hardcore boys screwed the boy who was against mass buck like anything. My friends and I were just watching the scene. As the instructor in the cad lab was absent so we all came back. I went for applying screen guard where I was again cheated as said by friends. Then slept partially because I was waked again by my roommate's cellphone. I woke up at 4.30 got ready for watching konkord which is an event organized in our university. Many spectacular dance shows were presented and I really enjoyed a lot there. Then came back to hostel had dinner finished the assignment. Now trying to sleep, but the mosquito irritating me.

No comments:

Photos of status