Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 3

Today same as usual woke up at 7.5 am hurried for class but my roommates skipped the first class so they slept comfortably and I hurrying comfortably. Then had my oily breakfast and rushed for my cycle. As soon as I stepped out of my hostel reception I heard the bus conducter shouting for mechanical students so I forgot my cycle and ran to catch the bus, why to waste energy in riding cycle along the gradient. I comfertably reached the lecture hall and started my class with thermo as usual boring.  The faculty is making thermal power plant even more complex. And the classes continued one by one mean while I was checking WiFi in my new smartphone. In the break I got the full WiFi coverage and downloaded apps and magazine. Today after break there was maths class and am lab. There was a bit problem with the rooms as both the faculties got confused and this confusion lead to madness in our maths sir ie becoming good to us. Then we mass buncked the lab and went to play cricket with my friends and my roommate had breezer there with a friend of mine. They both after coming to hostel made me sleepless whole afternoon and my head is paining after writing assignment.

No comments:

Photos of status