Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 2

Today is Sunday and as you all know this day is full of enjoyment but for past 2 days I spending each and every moment of my time in tension. I can't understand myself, what kind of guy I am taking tension for a single stupid smartphone. The matter is my parents came here as my dad had an interview for his promotion. So I was very excited and when I met them I was extremely delighted. My mom has a BlackBerry so I got busy with that and suddenly I was tempted to buy a smartphone. I have been asking for a smart phone since last 6 months and finally I was able to convince my parents espicially my dad to buy a smartphone. So on other day in evening I went to pal heights to buy that. First I saw Nokia lumia as it had large screen n price so I didn't choose that. So I went to another store and finally selected htc explorer and cheated by 1200 bucks. I was tension because I had to convince my parents then selection and I was cheated. My friends too made a fun of me. But finally I got a smartphone..which feels gr8!!!!

No comments:

Photos of status