Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 15

Drag drag drag.. I am fed up of with this word. Today in thermodynamics exam I would have got an outstanding marks today but due to silly mistakes I lost significant amount of it. What to do, yesterday I gained something so today I lost the same. Today I came across a page in Facebook by our university students. It's about confession. If you want to confess something then just post there. Maximum were about love. But one of them was about sexual abuse posted by a girl. It's about how she lost virginity at an tender age due to her uncle. I am not sure about the genuinity of this post because it may be a prank by a boy who wants fame, anything can happen in this world. There were some confession about loving a senior. We made fun of this confessions among our friends and laughed a lot. I will definitely write some of my confession let's see if it gets posted. Today is Sunday so we got time to read the mighty manufactureing technology and I hope I can complete it in the given stipulated time. Today when I told my mom about my mistakes in today's exam she said me you are not reading anything, I don't know how I will explain her about my difficulties. If nothing is favouring me then what will I do. If upon studying hard if I don't get the desired result then how will I get enthu to further read hard. Let's see what happens. Trying to get some sleep....

No comments:

Photos of status