Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 14

Today after a long gap I have felt the help from God. Today during exam I had committed two major mistakes. First was helped by my friend and second one was by me. Thank you for this God. Today sitting in the reading I made a quote 'every day pleade to God for success and the god is within you'. I always link myself to God but I receive few blessings maybe I am selfish. I think I am. I was a very good boy till 4th grade because in those years I was under my father's guidence in few aspects. But after that I was left abandoned in studies. My degradation started from that stage. The life became worser and worser till 10th grade. After that there was recovery but not as expected. Now again I am feeling abandoned. Today I gave the first exam of this semester after that I went to bank to deposit cash. I deposited through green channel. So I had a quick transaction. Then bought my blood pressure medicine. Had lunch and slept. Woke up early to read as my roommates woke up early. So tomorrows thermo exam let's see what happens. Trying to sleep.....

No comments:

Photos of status