Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 16

Yesterday I was unable to write blog because I was totally tried of reading manufactureing technology which is a theoritical subject with few numerical problems. As expected today in that paper we would get maximum theory and few problems but the number of problems came more than expected. The paper went a little bit lower than expected because it is impossible to get cent percent marks in one night study. Tomorrow we will be having a numerical oriented paper. But looking at todays exam tomorrow we will be getting maximum theory paper hahaha m gone made. One night study is really very tough just feeling like banging my head. Even if the exam finishes then the result will be declared and the tension continues. When will I get relief from this tension I don't know. I know today I am writing a little wiered but the condition is like that. Trying to get some sleep.....

No comments:

Photos of status