Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 13

When I was studying in reading room today a harsh past memory came to my mind. I had a friend who read with me till 3rd or 4th grade now he is studying in NIT RKL obviously far better position than me. After he left, our contact totally lost even before also we had no good contact. He was excellent in studies and other activities. He is a far better student than me. So together we used to take karate classes. When there was a exam for yellow belt he and I had to fight . He performed better than me and got yellow belt that day itself. So today I analyzed why he is better than me. He has strong initiative to achieve something and after that he works hard too. For which he is in better position today. On the other hand I am a lethargic person, the level which he achieved when he was at that age is achieved by me presently which is causing no effect in succeeding. My roommate is not well so he went to bed early so we all had to as he is very dominating. We have maths exam tomorrow, preparation is ok but not satisfactory. Let's see what happens tomorrow. Try to get some sleep.....

No comments:

Photos of status