Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 11

Today I really have no mood to write. The same every day. Today we all had mass buncked so woke up late. Then appeared exam but today cheating was very less as we got a very strict invigilator. When coming back to the main block I found that there was a huge gathering infront of the notice board thought that results were out but found that it was attendance list so got a bit relaxed. In the afternoon when we were about to sleep few idiots came to the balcony to play cricket so we all got irritated. I called up our warden. Then we evacuated them and slept like anything. When I woke up we disscussed about the shifting of the exams. After that I went to reading room to study. Then came my roommate after some time because he was finding difficulty in reading in the room as my other roommate was busy discussing studies with his friend which is his trick to  perform well in the exams. What to do he is very smart to do like this and we are just lazy craps. Today we slept a bit early and this morning we expect to wake up early. Today and tomorrow is Bhart bandh so we are very happy that we got holiday and our exam shifted by one day. Now trying to sleep......

No comments:

Photos of status