Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 18

Results of our 3 rd semester was declared today in the evening. I got a satisfactory 8.7 sgpa. One of my roommate scored an excellent 9.25 sgpa for which he is immensely happy today. He deserves this because he is extra talented not only in studies but also in other activities....I mean other activities ,do you all understand???? Whatever my other roommate scored 7.7 sgpa. And my dear cousin who is studying in first year scored an unbelievable and outstanding 9.6 sgpa in sem 1.....that's great!!!! He is among the toppers it feel great when someone of our own family scores outstanding. WoW!!! But today non of our exam was over they published the result. We lost few significant hours of studies for tomorrow's exam. I don't know what I will do in tomorrows exam. I thank God for my results he is just keeping me balanced for what i am. Thank you!!!! Trying to get some sleep.....

No comments:

Photos of status